We are looking forward to your visit to the vita classica thermal spa. To make sure you are well prepared for your stay, we have summarised the current requirements and latest information for you.
The most important information first: Since 16.08.2021, proof of authorisation (vaccinated / recovered / tested) is required for your visit.
Please read the following information carefully. You can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions on this site.
Updated on September 1st, 2021
The proof of authorisation (vaccinated / recovered / tested) is required for:
- Visit to the Vita Classica thermal spa & sauna paradise
- All treatments in the wellness house, e.g. wellness and cosmetics
- Visit to the indoor pool of the aquarado family waterpark
- Overnight stays on the motorhome parking space (including hotels and holiday apartments) - on arrival and then every 3 days
Please bring the relevant and valid proof and photo ID with you on your next visit.
Proof of authorisation must be one of the three following documents:
Officially accepted, negative Corona test result, which at the time of arrival is no older than 24 hours (quick test) or no older than 48 hours (PCR test).
- Please note: Only tests from an official test site are accepted. Brought along self-tests are not accepted.
- If an 'official confirmation' for quick tests doesn't show a time, this confirmation is only valid on the day of issue, not for the following day. The confirmation must be signed.
- No test is required for Children until including 15 years of age with proof of age (i.e. passport, birth certificate, school certificate, etc.) and Students/pupils aged 16+ when able to present a student ID or similar proof of being a student)
Please bring your proof of vaccination in form of an official vaccination passport or in form of digital proof via an app.
- The proof of vaccination must be recognised by an official organisation and contain the following information: first and last name, vaccine, date of vaccination.
- The proof of full vaccination must be older than 14 days. If you have received your full vaccination on 01.06.2021, you are considered 'fully vaccinated' from the 15.06.2021 and can visit the Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort from that day.
Please bring your positive PCR laboratory-test result which is older than 28 days.
- If your positive test result is older than 6 months, you will also have to bring your official proof of vaccination in form of your vaccination passport or digital proof. You will be considered fully vaccinated from the date of your vaccination.
NO TEST is required for:
- Children until including 15 years of age with proof of age (i.e. passport, birth certificate, school certificate, etc.)
- Students/pupils aged 16+ when able to present a student ID or similar proof of being a student)
According to the official regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg, masks are compulsory for people aged 6+. Please note that scarfs, handkerchiefs and fabric masks are not permitted. Surgery masks or FFP2 and FFP3 masks are considered medical face masks and will be accepted.
- Due to the mask requirement, you must wear a medical face mask in the lobby as well as on the way to the lockers. You can then store your mask in the locker and explore the spa without a medical mask.
- In areas where we cannot guarantee the minimum distance of 1.5m to guests, our employees will wear a medical face mask. We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5m to other visitors at all times.
- The wellness house "Wohlfühlhaus" is open and offers you the opportunity for a little time out with e.g. exclusive private spas as well as wellness massages, foot care and cosmetic offers. Wellness treatments are available after a prior appointment by telephone at +49 7633 / 4008 -160 (Monday to Friday from 9.00 - 16.30 / Saturday 9.00 - 12.00).
- Our Tourist Information remains open from Monday to Friday 9.00 - 15.00 am and can be reached by telephone on +49 7633 / 4008-163
Our online shop is still available to you. Vouchers can be purchased there by post or as Print@Home by e-mail for printing.